Siri's Craft Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No more Sock Madness for me

(So now I will have to come up with my own madness...)

I made it through round 4 in Sock Madness, the Mad Weave pattern:

















Pattern: Mad Weave by Tina Lorin.
Yarn: The Natural Dye Studio (eBay).
Colour: Blue Rainbow.
Needles: 2.25 mm.

Not certain that the yarn choice was the best for showing off the pattern, but they are very nice on and I guess that is the main thing!

In round 5 my partner finished before me, so I was out of the competition. As I was in no longer in any hurry to finish I took my time and enjoyed knitting what was left. I really like these socks, and for the first time in this competition I'm absolutely happy with the yarn choice for the pattern.

















Pattern: Mad to Dance by Theresa.
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill
Needles: 2.25 mm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home